Wednesday, September 1, 2010

6 Step Plan to Using Your 21st Century Voice - The Presentation

I recently wrote The 6 Step Plan to Using Your 21st Century Voice to Make a Difference I have also turned this into a presentation for readers to share with others who may find this topic of interest. I invite you to take a look and also contribute to the presentation if you have ideas for making it better. You can do so by visiting the editable presentation here. You can also add suggestions by commenting on this post.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent presentation, Lisa. I might say something about doing as much of this with students as possible. We think of these things as PD and sharing with educators. It's important to remember that these are powerful learning tools for students, too. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this presentation. I've followed these steps over the last year. I lurked, and read others ideas for most of the year, and then joined twitter and began a blog this summer. Now I just have to be purposeful about writing and tweeting to get my thinking out there. Thanks again.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete